Exclusive Card for a FREE
Monthly Menu Item
friday, june 2
98¢ Sandwich Day
(with purchase of any soup)
11am-2pm • in-store only
Enter To Win Free Soup for a Year!
Ten winners at each location will receive a free bowl every month for a year!
One grand prize winner at each location will receive a free bowl every week for a year!
(3 x 2) + (10 x 2) =
Official Rules for Zoup! Systems, LLC
"Souped-Up Summer" Soup For A Year Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Promotion Dates: The "Souped-Up Summer" Soup for a Year Promotion ("Promotion") begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 30, 2017 and ends on June 2, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (the "Promotion Period").
- Eligibility: Promotion is open to: a) legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older; and b) legal resident of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry ("Entrant"). Entrants must have lawful access to the internet and a valid e-mail address. Employees, officers and directors of Zoup! Systems, LLC ("Sponsor") its parent company, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of each Promotion (collectively referred to herein as "Promotion Entities") , their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and in the case of Canadian Entrant's, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), without regard to conflict of law provisions. Promotion is void in Quebec, US territories and possessions located outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law. Entry into this Promotion constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- How to Enter Visit www.zoup.com/summer ("Website") during the Promotion Period and complete the entry form in its entirety including selecting the Zoup! restaurant location closest to your residence. Entrant will be included in that respective location's drawing (as outlined in the "Drawing" section below). For a detailed listing of all Zoup! restaurants and hours of operation visit www.zoup.com/locations.Limit of one (1) entry per day.
Neither Sponsor nor any Promotion Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different, identities, email addresses, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion. If a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account (provided via the Entry Form) is registered. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential prize winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. No mechanically or programmatically reproduced entries are permitted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or damaged entries or failed internet connections.
- Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") from each participating Zoup! restaurant location will receive a punch card for fifty-two (52) 16-ounce ("Bowl") Bowls of soup ("Grand Prize"). Total approximate retail value ("ARV") of each Grand Prize is $416. Grand Prize is redeemable within one year of the award date.
Ten (10) runner-up prize winners (each a "Runner-Up Prize Winner") will receive a punch card for twelve (12) Bowls of soup ("Runner-Up Prize"). Total ARV of each Runner-Up Prize is $60. Runner-Up Prize is redeemable within one year from the award date.
Total ARV of prizes awarded per location is $1,016.
Prizes will be awarded in the form of a punch card. The winner must visit the Zoup! restaurant location selected at the time of entry within 14 days of the Notification (defined below) and present a photo ID to receive the prize. The prize winner must present his/her punch card each visit in order to redeem the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes. Punch cards may not be duplicated or transferred. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer. One Bowl of soup may be redeemed during any one visit, limited to one Bowl per visit per day at one Zoup! Restaurant location. No prize substitution, transfer or cash equivalent is permitted except in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Promotion at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes include food only where permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations. All prizes must be used within one year of the award date or else prize will expire and be forfeited.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees, local, state, federal, and municipal taxes, including without limitation, any income taxes. No more than the number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- Drawing/Odds: (a) On or about June 6, 2017 at 3:00pm ET in Southfield, MI, prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period for the respective location by Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions as to the selection of potential prize winners are final and binding. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the respective location.
- Notification/Prize Claim: Prize winners will be notified by a representative of the Sponsor on or about June 9, 2017. Prize winners will be notified via the email address provided at the time of entry ("Notification"). The prize winner will have 14 days from the date of the Notification to pick up the prize from the Zoup! restaurant location the prize winner selected at the time of entry and present photo ID. In the event the prize winner does not pick up the prize within 14 days from the Notification date, prize winner forfeits all rights to the prize and no compensation will be awarded. Sponsor is not required to make any additional arrangements after the 14-day window of eligibility has passed.
If potential prize winner cannot be contacted or the Notification is undeliverable, or prize winner is found to be ineligible, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected in his/her place at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries, time permitting
Canadian Entrants: In addition, any potential prize winner residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (unaided by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) in order to receive his/her prize. If a potential prize winner does not respond within five (5) business days of the Notification sent, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected from among the remaining non-winning eligible entries received for the respective location. If a potential prize winner fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, his/her prize will be forfeited and not additional compensation will be provided.
By accepting and/or using a prize, the prize winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Eligibility a) Promotion is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants must have lawful access to the internet and a valid e-mail address. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any inability of an entrant to successfully complete online entry. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any misdirected prize notifications, or for any potential winners otherwise unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize. (b) Potential winners may be required to sign and return releases of liability, affidavit of eligibility, and, where lawful, publicity consent agreement, all within 14 days of prize notification, to receive a prize. By accepting and/or using a prize, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Terms and Conditions: By entering, each Entrant agrees to bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with regard to the Promotion and the awarding of prizes, which decisions shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Promotion Entities. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of a prize winner to accept or to use a prize for any reason. Promotion Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence; any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising or in connection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, travel in connection with, or use of a prize, or for participation in the Promotion; or any printing or typographical errors in the Official Rules or in any materials including the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time if the Sponsor, in its discretion, determinates that the Promotion is corrupted or subject to improper entry or fraud in any way (and any such entries shall be void). In the event of such termination, in the discretion of Sponsor, the Promotion may be fully terminated or the Sponsor may continue to conduct a random drawing which will be held among all eligible entries received for each respective location at the time of termination. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant and prize winner specifically agrees to release and hold Promotion Entities harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, consumption, travel in connection with or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, warranty claims and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By participating, Canadian Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario, as well as legal proceedings in those courts. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTIONS MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- Disputes/Choice of Law Each entrant agrees that:
(1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost wages or profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any or such damages multiplied or increased. If any of the provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in force, unless, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, such invalidity or unenforceability defeats or undermines the purpose of the Promotion, in which case Sponsor may exercise the right to terminate the Promotion.
- Official Rules and Winner List Request: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Sponsor's website. To obtain a written copy of the names of prize winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "Zoup! Souped-Up Summer", 28290 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI 48034. Requests must be received by August 31, 2017.
- Privacy By entering the Promotion you agree to the use of your personal information for Sponsor's own marketing purposes but your personal information will not be sold or provided to parties not affiliated with Sponsor.
- Sponsor Zoup! Systems, LLC, 28290 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI 48034.