Raise Money for Your School
At Zoup!, we believe that giving back to our communities is as important as serving up delicious food. That's why we're always on the lookout for opportunities to partner with local organizations. We've created our School Night program to let students, friends and family raise money while having fun and enjoying great soups, salads and sandwiches!
Planning is Easy!
Schedule Your Event
School Night fundraisers are held on Tuesday evenings from 5-8 p.m. When your school community and those you invite dine at Zoup!, they present a School Night voucher identifying them as part of your group. After the event, the vouchers are tallied and up to 25% of your participants' purchases are donated back to your school.
To get started, complete the form below. Your School Night request will be sent to the Zoup! location you select from the dropdown menu. If your request is accepted, a Zoup! manager will contact you to confirm the date and discuss details.
Spread the Word
Once your event is confirmed, Zoup! provides the tools you need to plan and promote your School Night fundraiser, including:
- A checklist for planning your event
- A printable poster (in PDF format)
- Social media posts for your school's pages
- A printable voucher that participants present when ordering
Dine & Earn
Enjoy a delicious meal and watch the money roll in! The more people you invite, the more you raise!For event sales from $350 to $2,500, Zoup! donates 20%
For event sales over $2,500, Zoup! donates 25%
- Event must be more than three weeks away
- Donations cannot be made to individuals
- Fundraisers are hosted at the sole discretion of the franchise owner
- Event sales must reach a minimum of $350 to qualify for a donation
- Donations are made within the US and Canada
- Gift card sales are excluded
Submission of application does not guarantee event. If accepted, you will receive a reply email with a School Night toolkit. Contact Christina Trecapelli with program questions or submit your request now!
We have received your form submission.
A representative from your local Zoup! will contact you if your request is accepted or if they have questions.
Return to zoup.com